Friday, January 29, 2010

Vtech Kidizoom Camera Slow Vtech Kidizoom Slow To Take Picture?

Vtech kidizoom slow to take picture? - vtech kidizoom camera slow

Does anyone else VTech Kidizoom Camera? ask whether anyone else was too slow?
Usually when I (or my daughter!) Press the button to take a picture it goes on by 5 / 6 seconds to blink, and take take the picture! Is it because my daughter seems couldnt sit still, for that amount of time to make a decent picture of a little ridiculous for a camera for kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not buy this camera for my daughter, because he seems to be very slow and the resolution of the image was very low. Because he works for a long exposure. This seems very slow. I suggest back and try again - even if I do not promise that it be faster!

Post a Comment