Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pre Tenn Photos Sims 3 Wolrd Adventures Plane Tickets?

Sims 3 wolrd adventures Plane tickets? - pre tenn photos

hey quick question for SISM Adventure 3 I know that the world can buy tickets, then take a vacation in China OT but wut Frace aygpt or want to know wut u guess what price range would be the cost for a ticket and thans KK tell story when i here yall


ok, what The Sims 3 set as my income Livigno Tenn. Then I put a donut in front of adults with a certain friewnds and stuff, then made a family and know Livigno instant messaging in a house that costs 700,000 (seven hundred thousand) The 7 3 boys and 3 girls and a butler and a week I have about 52 000-55 000 for pown yah i do in life so yah Outa things now that I've found it is only 3 days and really need the expansion pack I playign reading and understanding of Game 4 yah think

1 comment:

WILLIAM U said...

You know, you can make another family before use and families, and a bit hard to understand what you say here, but in the next extension to November

Post a Comment