Thursday, January 21, 2010

Munich Museum Any Unusual Things To Do In Venice Or Munich?

Any unusual things to do in Venice or Munich? - munich museum

I travel to Bavaria and Venice in March for 10 days. I do not know how the traditional tourist activities, such as churches, palaces, museums, etc. I like the themes of science, culinary activities, interacting with the residents and stay away from the hordes of other tourists. Suggestions for how to I get bored? Also, if you know any good Internet source to what I'm looking for dedicated, I would be very grateful and I will move the jug of beer in his honor, if I am in Munich. Thank you!

1 comment:

Josephin... said...

I understand what you are looking for, but its hard to find on the net. I would say that you are looking for something special. The best way to meet the Germans to sit in the house drinking a beer and enjoy the many who learn English. March is a month where he will meet with the hordes of tourists anyway. I love Munich, there are at least 7 times viewed. I love walking on the street, every time you "see" in other areas. I speak German, make it easy for me to interact with the Germans. I love German food and eat everything I see. You will not be bored when you open fully to what I found. I'll give you a place that offers all the attractions in and around Munich. Enjoy
http://www.planetware.com/tourist-attrac ...

Post a Comment