Thursday, January 14, 2010

Low Price Computer Desks I'm Thinking Of Buying A New Desk-top Computer Do You Have Any Suggestions?

I'm thinking of buying a new desk-top computer do you have any suggestions? - low price computer desks

Ok here's the thing, my mom will buy another computer for me and my sister 10 years ago that I am now very slowly, are full of viruses and very old.
What type of screen do u recommend for us and what we think or install software.
* The price should be as low as * My mother bought my brother's laptop Mac Book Pro does not spend too much money for a new team .... what no macs
We are not looking for specific equipment, with the speed, good memory, and perhaps an image editing software

5 comments:

Corey said...

Yes, own, definitely build your less susceptible to viruses, such as Macs are. I have an MSI motherboard is an AMD 780G, to the hybrid graphics and a graphics card is almost $ 165, depending on where you are. I paid $ 1000 for 3 or 4 years, with tank and a DVD burner, and about $ 500 for the computer itself, without the shell. It is an Acer, which has only about 140 performances and 1.75 MB, I play for my part, with more GB of RAM, and if their use. But my good works and use it for games. But if your just surfing the Internet, and just messin around would be with your team and all that, I get something in that range or less. Or try to make a personal Dell.com, if you want a Dell. You can choose between many options, and tell him that their price and build. Start out with a stick model to build from there.

John said...

Because you did not want to try something special to buy a Dell. You can build cheaply on his own computer, but that does not seem to be a certain know-how. Dell builds computers cheap reliable enough, you also get a good warranty on a Dell computer purchase.

Experienced PC User And Gamer said...

I recommend not buying a mass-produced computers. You can save money by buying its own building. Go and look at www.tigerdirect.com barebone kits, or AMD or Intel. Operating systems are not included.

Experienced PC User And Gamer said...

I recommend not buying a mass-produced computers. You can save money by buying its own building. Go and look at www.tigerdirect.com barebone kits, or AMD or Intel. Operating systems are not included.

jeff m said...

Dell is your best option. Making reliable and fair prices. Make sure there is at least the operating system Windows Vista.

Post a Comment