Monday, February 15, 2010

Schoolgirls 4 All Archive Is This Funny?

Is this funny? - schoolgirls 4 all archive

Gorge Bush, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and a little school girl is in a plane. With respect to the star, a shock when the battery INTHE back and said, "where parishuted crash and take the" leap, a parishute and jumps to take. All are, there are 4 packages in return, but one is still little girls backpack. clinotn Hilary says: "I am smartini women in this country. I do not deserve to live in the world, I have my book in a backpack and bounds. Al Gore said: "I am the man in the country SmartEdit. I do not deserve to live in the world, I have my book, take a backpack and bounds. Gorge Bush, then you will find the little school girl and said: "I lived life fully and did my AA to take the deuter countery LeagueT parishute by plane I'l. "And the little girl in the school, said do not worry, sir. Presiden't of the smartest people in the Worf just took my backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment