Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hodgkins Throat Do I Have A Throat Ulcer Or Hodgkins Lymphoma?

Do I have a throat ulcer or hodgkins lymphoma? - hodgkins throat

OK, let's go.

I feel like theres a bump on the left side of my neck, throat. Sometimes when I drink, I'm sorry.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have a headache had pain in his right, where I think the coup in his throat sore arm under the armpit and elbow, and pain / pain below the knee, also my type of chest wounds ... sometimes.

What a sore throat, Hodgkin's, or something else? oO

2 comments:

Trilinie Sarah S said...

Damn! Smart-1, my friend! You are an absolute "cause."
Proceed to hate "when I talked about growing pains.
Yes, I know, honey ... everything hurts. : (- There's always "do something, if you have evaporated. And everything is real.
Try to relax a little.

Baby said...

It appears that you have a sore throat caused by a viral infection. The infection causes lymph nodes to swell and tend to be very sensitive when they swell. Probably the node that you refer to.

It should go if the infection is gone. You've got to talk to your doctor, and we can only to what might be the one to speculate what you describe, too. We can not check and therefore can not say with certainty.

All the best

Post a Comment