Friday, February 12, 2010

Burst Red Capillaries Around Eyes Will Burst Capillaries In Eye Heal?

Will burst capillaries in eye heal? - burst red capillaries around eyes

Yesterday I received a slap in the face. Hard. In addition to a really bad black eye, I noticed that burst some capillaries in the sclera (white part) of the eye. Basically, there is a beginning to the red arc of 30 degrees and the edge of the iris and radiating outward, all the way to the lacrimal gland. I think the one point difference in those days, I suppose, that the blood of the eyeball from the place of capillaries, flows burst. In fact, I'm not sure if it goes through the eye or whether it is part of the initial lesion ... Hard to say (because my eyes were swollen and yesterday not seen.)

Note that I have no loss or distortion of vision in that eye. I also know the pain, unlessI appeal to (error) in the eye / eye or a bruise (I can feel the pain).

Suppose that, in principle, that the eye, the blood is absorbed in the weeks and heal itself, like the black eye bruise on my eye. But I was looking through Google to all and now I have the feeling that be it a regular topic is serious or not permanent ...

My question is: Is it broken capillaries in the eye / sclera bloody resolution of their free time? If so, how long can I expect it to heal? If this condition is permanent or semi-permanent? If so, I need laser surgery to remove it?

If you have an idea, please let me know (and not simply say: "call a physician," I'm very badtion and money is scarce ... If you do not want to see a doctor if it is absolutely necessary ... I wanted to see a doctor for a black eye, the routine when I hear that this serious complication of burst capillaries. Please let me know whether it. Or am I exaggerating?

Thank you!

4 comments:

princeid... said...

"My question is: Is it broken capillaries in the eye / sclera bloody resolution of their free time?

Yes.

"If so, how long can I expect them to heal?"

3-6 weeks

"Is the condition permanent or semi-permanent?"

NO

The biggest problem is not the blood outside of the eye. the detachment of the retina, iris recession (department), iritis secondary shock google retina (these conditions do agree. to ensure a bit of an eye doc to make sure that the things inside is beautiful can come not only from seeing B / C believes that seeing good.

frank s said...

Go see an ophthalmologist! Regardless of insurance or bad money is scarce.

paige said...

If it does not go down and see a doc. but most only part of this evil black eye.

Tiny233 said...

Yes t only takes time, in most cases!

Post a Comment