Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures Bulimic More Condition_symptoms Can A Normal Psychologist Help Me With Eating And Weight Issues?

Can a normal psychologist help me with eating and weight issues? - pictures bulimic more condition_symptoms

I am not anorexic or bulimic, but I think I have an eating disorder. I am overweight, as "obese" by my doctor, but in contrast to described what is commonly under. I'm about 30 pounds away from my ideal weight. I am and have been plagued by the thought of my weight, what to eat for weight, as far as I can remember winning. Constantly bartering with me last year, and they do ... etc., but I can not. If I have a desire for a particular food, I think some kinds of foods every day until they eat it. Then I feel sick and disgusted with me to eat. I go through phases where I really lose a year, will be 15-20 pounds, then go to a party in the coming weeks, after having everything back. Are there others like me? How can I help?

No comments:

Post a Comment