Friday, December 11, 2009

Impetigo Pictures More Condition_symptoms My Dr Said I Had Impetigo But I Got It When I Was Like 5and It Comes Back Like Every Month. That Normal? Im 14

My dr said i had impetigo but i got it when i was like 5and it comes back like every month. that normal? Im 14 - impetigo pictures more condition_symptoms

I looked up and the Internet, and it seems that the pictures and everything. My doctor told me it was like a cold sore infection, but was called impetigo. My father was such a thing as when I was younger. I want them gone! I am 14 and spend most of their time hiding in the morning, which I'm not ashamed to go to school. When will it disappear?

3 comments:

Cheryl G said...

Impetigo is an infection that is contagious. When impetigo, responding to an antibiotic cream such as Neosporin.
If there is more, is probably not really impetigo. You should probably consult a dermatologist.

lynnguys said...

She teaches the infected area clean and covered with triple antibiotic ointment (Neosporin). If recurring each month, then you want to have it checked by a dermatologist can.

dcrc93 said...

Select
extend
Keep it clean and take your medicine reg

Post a Comment